If you are looking for a new steam distiller water purifier we recommend you contact us first so we can look at your various options and make sure you are getting the right advice, these units don't suit every one - see this article on the articles page for more information or call us on 0800 787 392 or send us an email via the contact form to your right.
If you don't have a water filter then YOU are the water filter.
Mega home water distiller
We promote one type of steam distiller and have found these to be one of the most reliable units on the market. We have very little trouble compared to some of the much more expensive machines.
Benefits and features:
- 100% distilled, clean water, quality guaranteed
- Baked enamel exterior is easy to clean. Portable, easy operation
- Stainless steel steam chamber, easy to clean
- Safe, automatic shut off
- Carbon post-filter further enhances taste and quality
- Collection bottle stores inside steam kettle for travel convenience
Distiller output (16 litres day):
- Size: 20cm width X 36cm height
- Power source: AC 240V/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 580W (Total) Heater 565W / Cooling fan 15W
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Capacity: 4L. per 5-6 hours
- Fuse melting temperature: 142° C.
- Warranty: Full one year, parts and labour
- Water distiller
- Detachable power cord
- Condenser top
- Residue cleaner, 250g
- 6 Carbon filter packs
- Polycarbonate bottle (for collection, storage, or transport)
What is distilled water?
Distilled water is also called steam-distilled water. Distilled water is water which has been heated to the boiling point so that impurities are separated from the water, which becomes vapor or steam at 212 degrees Fahrenheit (100C.).
Steam is then cooled and condensed back into pure liquid form. The impurities remain as residue in the steam kettle (to be periodically removed). This distillation system removes waterborne biological contaminants such as bacteria, parasites and viruses, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile gasses, cysts, and other contaminants. Pure water contains no solids, minerals, or trace elements. It is clean, natural and healthy.
We carry a full range of consumables for our own distillers. We also carry filters and cleaners for the West Bend, Pure Magic, Spring Flow and Dove range of machines. In the past some of these have been difficult to locate as business change or stop.
Free phone now on 0800 787 392 or send us an email via the contact form at the top right of this page.