Are you still buying water bottles for your water cooler? STOP!
Do you like spending or wasting unnecessary, money?
We have a solution - an easy constant flow in-line water cooler. Fresh water all the time - NO bottles.
Seriously! - We live in New Zealand and the tap water here combined with the right water filter is great.
Cool water when you need it with no fuss
A water cooler that self fills, chills and delivers pure healthy water and all you do is grab a glass.
Our usual recommendation is for you to rent an inline water cooler as there is no need to refill heavy bottles and we regularly service the equipment to ensure the supply of healthy water.
If you want to have a water cooler in your office or workplace give us a call on 0800 787 392 and we'll find the best option for you. Find out more about renting and buying.
Why have a water cooler in your office, lunch room and work rooms?
There are many benefits including higher productivity. See our water for health page.
A cool glass of water refreshes the body and the mind.
5 reasons why in-line water coolers are the best solution
- Saves you money
- More environmentally friendly
- Great quality water from our high quality filters
- No back strains from lifting heavy water bottles
- No need for storage space for spare bottles
Help your staff save money and lessen their environmental impact
Bottled water is a disaster for the environment and it is also no better to drink than filtered tap water - have a look at the bottled water page to see the true costs.
In-line water coolers
Working in this industry we can see and predict the future changes of the way our offices and homes are run. Every day we get a little more efficient, this is where we see the trend in water coolers going - towards plumbed in-line machines. As you can see they come in two sizes and also two models. You can choose hot and cold or cool and cold models in either size.
In-line coolers are very cost effective and will save you money in the long run especially if you are or considering buying water. Why buy water when your cooler can filter its own water? In-line coolers have huge advantages over any other cooler on the market, here's why;
Advantages of in-line rental coolers
- Environmentally more sustainable (no one is driving around delivering water!
- Save money no bottles to buy
- No bottles to manually change
- Huge Cold capacity of 14 litres cool water (the largest on the market)
- Very hygienic as they are a sealed unit with air filtration
- Has a lower carbon footprint
- Set and Forget once installed
- Constantly pure filtered water supplied to the cooler
- We only use the best quality water filters that are on the market
- Twin tap models with cool/cold or hot/cold available
- All models have cup holders available
Get the full specification for inline water coolers.
Bottle top water coolers
Bottle top coolers are great if you want a cooler you can move around when you want. If your thinking of a more long term solution we recommend you look at the in-line cooler above, it will save you money in the long run. As you can see they come in two sizes and also two models. You can choose hot and cold or cool and cold models in either size.
If you are renting then with these coolers we give you a water filter to refill the bottle with when it runs out. The filter we supply is the best on that market and removes a full range of heavy metals, chlorine, pesticides and chemicals. We don't deliver water as we believe if you are on town water this is a serious waste of everyone's resources and your money.
Call us on 0800 787 392 and we will tell you why there is no difference between you re-filling the bottle with a filter and any bottle of water you can buy.
Save the planet! Get an in-line cooler or re-fill you own bottle. Get the full specification for Bottle Top Water Coolers.
Under sink water cooler
Under sink coolers or chillers are normally installed with an underbench water filter, usually the KDF/GAC underbench system. This ensures a good quality of water filtration and means it automatically is installed with a pressure reducing valve.
We have these units working in restaurants, cafés, schools, kitchens, offices, homes anywhere there is cold water needed, with out the look of a large water cooler.
They are a sealed unit which means they remain very hygienic and only require the minimum maintenance on an annual basis. They also need ventilation if they are installed inside closed cupboards such as under a kitchen sink.
Get the full specification for Under Sink Water Coolers.
Drinking fountain cooler
Fountains are ideal for factories or gyms where a large supply of chilled water is required. This water fountain comes with a push button drinking fountain (bubbler) and a glass / bottle filler.
This water fountain requires a water supply and a waste water outlet. Please call us on 0800 787 392 to arrange a site visit.
Get the full specification for the Drinking Fountain.
Need your cooler serviced?
We offer a precision tune up service to our customers who have bought coolers from us or we welcome new clients for this service.
The benefits of our precision tune ups are:
- All carried out by fully trained precision tune up technicians
- Total peace of mind that your water is always fresh and pure
- You always have a clean sterile machine
- We only use approved eco friendly cleaners
- Your details are up dated on our data base. We sanitise coolers every 3-4 months depending on your requirements. Letting us organize the scheduling is one less job for you to do.
When we perform a precision tune up we always:
- Strip and sanitise all taps and waterways
- Sanitise the water bottle (where applicable)
- Drain all reservoirs
- Check the filter and change if required
- Clean cabinet
- Re-fill your water bottle
- Re-stock your cup supply
Call us now on 0800 787 392 to arrange a time for us to service your water cooler.
Rent or buy your water cooler?
A good question isn't it? As it suggests we do both, most clients prefer our rental service and we have other clients who prefer to own their own machine. Either way it's your choice and we don't mind as long as you're getting cool water and drinking plenty of it.
Renting your water cooler
Renting your water cooler means everything is taken care of all the time.
Benefits of renting a water cooler are:
You pay one fixed monthly fee and that's it, everything else is covered except consumables such as cups, which we provide.
- We schedule all precision tune ups and maintenance and its free
- We guarantee to provide you with a working cooler all the time
- You always have great tasting water for a fixed monthly fee
- We have very flexible conditions of rental. If you sign up for a standard 12 month contract then the coolers come with a free installation.
Purchasing your water cooler
Purchasing your water cooler means you own it out right. All new coolers come with a 12 month warranty. You pay for us to service the cooler regularly and change the filter. Please see "need your cooler serviced"
We also have ex-rental machines for sale with a warranty, contact us for prices by sending us an email via the form at the top of the page.
6 reasons to choose a Pure Water Services water cooler
- Quality Water filters you can trust – the most important part of any cooler is the water filter used before water enters the cooler. We only use the highest quality water filters made in the USA.
- A Quality filter means your drinking healthy pure water – IT DOES MATTER
- Reliability you can trust – proven water coolers – proven servicing – proven company
- Trust - We do our own installations – no third party involved - the installation is everything
- Simple No fuss contract – flexible 12 month contract – no catches
- Safe - We do our own servicing using a specialised super heated steam sanitisation process avoiding the use of chemicals.
Call us now on 0800 787 392 or complete the contact form top right for more info.